IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
At Ronald McDonald House Charities® Southwest Florida, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our families, volunteers, guests, and staff. With that said, effective immediately and until further notice, we are temporarily suspending the following:
- The Ronald McDonald Family Room®
- Any new check-ins to the Ronald McDonald House
- All schedules for the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile®
- All volunteer shifts
- The Family Meal & Baking Buddies Program
- Tours or visits to the Ronald McDonald House
We are in regular contact with our hospital partners and will continue to monitor the situation closely. We assure you we are taking all the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.
HOW YOU CAN HELP OUR FAMILIES
Since our Family Meal Program has been suspended until further notice, we are asking if you can help us with the following:
- Donate to our Family Meal Program fund
- Donate grocery store and/or restaurant gift cards
- Restaurant delivery for dinner (please call Illeny at 239-437-0202 if you wish to set up a dinner delivery from a restaurant)
- Donations from our Amazon Smile Wish List
We appreciate your patience as we all deal with COVID-19. Thank you!