About the Event:
- WHAT: 26th Annual Storybook Ball, Honoring Barbara & Tom Fewster and Beverly & Tom Fewster, Jr.
- WHEN: Saturday, February 15, 2020 6pm-11pm
- WHERE: Hyatt Regency Coconut Point- 5001 Coconut Rd, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- ATTIRE: Black Tie Optional or Themed Attire
The 26th Annual Storybook Ball will honor Barbara & Tom Fewster and Beverly & Tom Fewster, Jr. The theme for the evening will be an interpretation of “Mulan,” a celebration of perseverance, family, and Chinese culture. In black tie optional or themed attire, guests will enjoy cocktails and a silent auction at 6:00 p.m. Dinner and dancing to The Robert Williamson Band will follow, along with a live auction. All proceeds support Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southwest Florida in its mission to create, find and support programs that directly impact the health and well-being of children and their families.
About the Honorees
The Fewster family has been a part of RMHC long before the Ronald McDonald House was built. Barbara and Beverly were both active board members and fundraisers for many years. The Fewster family owned and operated 10 McDonald’s restaurants in Southwest Florida. Since selling the restaurants in 2015, Tom Jr. and Beverly have been generously volunteering their time at the Ronald McDonald House and the Ronald McDonald Family Room at Golisano Children’s Hospital. Even the 3rd generation of Fewsters, Tom Jr. and Beverly’s son and daughter, have helped volunteer at numerous fundraising events such as the Storybook Ball, Golf Tournament, and World Wine Tour. We are so grateful for the family’s continued support!
How to Get Involved
- Sponsorship/Attend Event: For information about tickets and a variety of sponsorship opportunities, please contact Amy Blanco at 239-437-0202 or click the button below.
- Silent Auction Donations: Can you help us secure items for our silent auction? Here is a list of some ideas to help get you started! If you are able to donate items for our auction, please fill out this form and send or drop off items with this form to: Ronald McDonald House Charities SWFL 16100 Roserush Court Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Volunteer: Would you like to volunteer at this event? Please fill out the application here. If you’re already an active volunteer, please reach out to Illeny Farese (239-437-0202) to schedule a shift for this event.
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OUR EVENT SPONSORS!