There Are Plenty of Ways You Can Help!
Due to COVID-19, any items crossed out below are momentarily on hold.
Here are some ways you can help support RMHC® of Southwest Florida:
- Become a OMG for RMHC and start a monthly donation to help us continue our mission!
- Write a Positive Note to help encourage families with children at Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Book a flight, hotel, car, or vacation package with Charity Pro Travel!
- Pull Tab Collection
- Help feed our families with the Family Meal Program
Bake goodies for the families at Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room!
- Donate your spare change at local McDonald’s restaurants! Learn more here!
Sponsor one of our fundraising events.
- Secure Silent Auction and Raffle items for our events (call 239-437-0202 for info)
- Instead of birthday gifts, ask your friends and family to donate to RMHC by creating a Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook
- Vehicle Donation Program
- Host an Event/Fundraiser where proceeds go to RMHC i.e. Garage Sale, Bake Sale, Car Wash, etc.
- Wish List Drive
- Planned Giving
- Amazon Smile
- Driver’s License and Tag Renewal Contribution
We are more than happy to come out and speak to you and/or your team about all the ways there are to support RMHC Southwest Florida! To request a speaker, please fill out this form. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with everything that is going on! You can also download our “All About RMHC SWFL” packet to learn all about us and how to support our mission! If you have questions about any of these ideas or have an idea of your own, please call Illeny Farese at 239-437-0202 or email us here.