Here is our impact for 2019:
- $79 —Cost per night for one family member to stay at the House.
- $10 — The amount families are asked to contribute for each night they stay.
- 0 — The amount of families who are turned away due to inability to pay. We encourage guests to make a donation of $10 per night, or whatever amount they are able to donate, to continue House operations for future guests. A donation is not required. No eligible family is ever asked to leave the House and no eligible family is ever denied future stays at the House because they could not or did not make a donation.
- 90% — How many families that are unable to contribute the $10.
- 1,435 —Number of family night stays provided by the Ronald McDonald House® of Southwest Florida
- 23 Days —Average length of stay at the Ronald McDonald House
- $1,464 —Amount raised from our Pull Tab program
- 5,881 —Number of meals provided to patient families in the Ronald McDonald Family Room®
- 6,491 —Number of patient family visits to the Ronald McDonald Family Room for snacks, beverages,
laundry services, rest, and relaxation.
- 8,000+ —Number of children served by the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® program in Southwest Florida.