DUE TO COVID-19, OUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. PLEASE CHECK BACK OR FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR UPDATES!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting families and staff at the House
- Caring for families in the Family Room at Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Assisting at our annual fundraising events
- Family Meal program: (Until further notice) Due to Covid-19, we have suspended meal preparation at the house. If you would like to assist in providing our families with a nightly meal please visit https://www.classy.org/give/280740/#!/donation/checkout
- Other ways to Get Involved
If you are interested in helping, please fill out our Volunteer Application below and you will be contacted by Volunteer Manager, Illeny Farese. Please note: House volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Family Room volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and complete a Lee Health Volunteer Application provided by Volunteer Manager Illeny Farese, in order to volunteer at Golisano Children’s Hospital. If you are 16 years and under and interested in supporting RMHC of Southwest Florida, please consider hosting a Wish List drive!
For more information, please call Volunteer Manager, Illeny Farese, at 239-437-0202 or email us here.
Already a registered volunteer? Log in to see what opportunities we have available!