If these walls could talk, what stories of love and hope they would tell! Read a few below, and know that we, at RMHC® of Southwest Florida, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
- “Thank you so very much for the accommodations, hospitality and kind words. I can’t imagine what the last 3 months would have been like if not for y’all.” The Morgan Family, Port Charlotte
- “Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful ‘home-away-from-home’ for our son and his wife. This past January, Ryan and Amanda were guests at your Ronald McDonald House. Their newly adopted son was being cared for at the Golisano Children’s Hospital. We feel fortunate that we were able to come to Fort Myers to help bring our new grandson 1700 miles back home to Nebraska. While there, we spent time helping Ryan and Amanda do laundry and also helped fix a home cooked meal in your beautiful kitchen. We enjoyed every minute that we were there visiting. It was a memorable trip for all of us. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for providing such a special place for loved ones when they are so far from home and family. Fort Myers is blessed!! Sincerely, Roger and Ann Overleese, Axtell, NE
- “The House was such a blessing to us – as well as the staff. Our experience will always have a special place in our hearts! Thanks for everything!” Length of stay: 1 month
- “The Ronald McDonald House was such a blessing! It far exceeded our expectations and truly made our lives so much easier. Thank you for the hospitality and helping us through this difficult time in our lives.” Length of stay: 30 days
- “Beautiful place, felt like home. INCREDIBLE staff” Length of stay: 5 weeks
- “The best place in the world! (to be at home away from home in difficult time) Length of stay: 89 days
- “Thank you everyone for all the love and support given to me and my kids. We’ll never forget you.” Length of stay: 2 months
- “Place and people working there are sent from heaven!” Length of stay: 90 days
- “Your staff and volunteers are awesome! Thank you for all your kindness.” Length of stay: 3 months
Share Your Story With Us
Have you ever stayed at the Ronald McDonald House® in Fort Myers? Has your child received care on one of our Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles®? Have you relaxed, eaten lunch, or even used our laundry facilities at our Ronald McDonald Family Room® in Golisano Children’s Hospital? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we’d love to hear from you about your experience! Click here to share your story!